Jedi Mind Tricks, that's right I'm a freaking jedi. Well, not really but, then again I've never watched StarWars(Wait, what!?). No, I'm referring to the artist "Jedi Mind Tricks". I can honestly say that this is the most real artist ever. You won't hear any of that "I got so much money, So many bitches, I'm the shit!" which is a blessing from above as far as I'm concerned.
That's enough talk for right now let's just open our ears...
Jedi Mind Tricks - End of Days
I barley have words for what I just heard because it's so bone chilling true.
Try this one on for size...
Jedi Mind Tricks - Uncommon Valor
That's right there was even a true story within that song and, it too is bone chilling.
This one, however, takes the whole damn cake and rips it a new...cakehole?
Jedi Mind Tricks - Razorblade Salavation
If you're not chilled to the bone by now you're some kind of inhuman entity. Yes, I did just use big words just because I can.
That's it, that's all folks. I'd dish out the cash for this album in a heartbeat because it really opens your eyes. We all love to create our own "Matrix's" if you will. Living in a bubble where only good things can happen hell, I've lived like that for quite awhile now. Now, I might sound crazy but, take a step back evaluate it from an unbiased standpoint.
Good, complete? Sweeet.
Well, that's about it. Get the album by any means you can, rip those songs onto your favorite portable music player and, go for a nice quiet walk at night. You'll have a great time trust me.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment