American tragedy, eh? You bet your ass. I think it's safe to see we've all seen how the world is slowly falling apart. Infact Hollywood Undead make a point of this in their song 'Young' from the album 'Swan Songs'.
We are young!But we have heartBorn in this world as it all falls apartWe are strongWe don't belongBorn in this world as it all falls apart
Now, I don't see how those lyrics can possibly give the impression that their sick minded punks. People need to stop jumping to conlusion on music. Hell, Eminem tried to get this through our heads years ago in his song 'Stimulate'
My lyrical content is constantly under fire No wonder why I constantly bomb back To combat attacks with constant concepts When lyrics are constantly took outta context
Another verse from Stimulate.
My music can be slightly amusing You shouldn't take lyrics so serious, it might be confusing Just trying to seperate the truth from entertainment
See? People constantly take lyrics out of their original context and, this causes artists like Eminem and Hollywood Undead to get a bad rep.
Anyway, While I hope that got through to somee of you I really should get back to the main topic, American Tragedy. Great album and, despite the replacement of Deuce with Danny I like this album. I took a few massive rips from George W.Kush(My first glass bong) and sat through this whole album, twice. I actually had myself thinking I'd died and gone to heaven. Alas, I'm still here but, I think I just might be tripping. Ah well, least Dr.Greenthumb did his job.
What does this all come down to? Give Hollywood Undead a real chance. Blaze up and sit through the whole album, or if you're not down then, do it anyway. It's really worth it simply because they have so much variety. When you compare two random songs to each other you'll find that they difffer in major ways. Diversity is what it boils down too and if you're actually one of those people still not downloading music you're getting every penny worth out of this album purchase.
So, go on, buy it, download it, whatever...you know you want to.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment