Think you're the best stoner to ever bless the lands of Narnia? No, then you must not be tripping on shrooms, whoops. Okay but, seriously If you truly think you're the best stoner ever, think again.
Sure, staying at home,watching some south park and, shoveling down a whole chocolate cake might make you feel like you're on top of the world but, I think I can do one better. Now, you'll need a few things which are an Mp3 Player/Ipod/Similar device, good 'Noise Cancelling' headphones, and functional legs(Get off that stoner ass!). What next you might be wondering? Why would I be suggesting to do something all stoners hate? Because I'm about to reveal the best thing to do ever for stoners.
Go for a walk with Kid Cudi(Or any other good trippy music) on your favored music device and watch as the world changes before your eyes. When I first did this as the chill of winter first crept into my small town I thought I'd literally exploded with epicness. Given, I was tripping ass on a few extasy tablets but, those where dark times, very dark times. If you're going to mess with drugs other then weed the only advice I can give is to use that brain of yours and weigh out the pros and cons.
Well, this seems a little short...
In this case just open your ears...
Kid Cudi - Up Up and Away
Kid Cudi - Mr.Rager
Kid Cudi - Marijuana
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment